Data is the foundation of your business. We use industry tested systems for data backup and business continuity to keep your business safe, compliant and operational. In the case of a natural disaster, human error, power outage or corruption, Root Point ensures data backup and recovery is a seamless process.
With geo-redundant offsite business continuity datacenters located on opposite ends of the United States, Root Point ensures safe data storage. We use offsite encrypted backups that meet HIPAA and various other industry-specific requirements to ensure recovery for any organization.
Plan for unexpected issues
With fast onsite recovery, offsite safety and the ability to restore data within minutes, Root Point can mitigate even the worst of circumstances
- Theft and corruption protection
- Natural disaster and power outage recovery planning
- Human error mitigation
- System failure prevention and recovery
Prevent the unexpected from ruining your company data, efficiency and profitability. Evaluate the true cost of an outage with our recovery time calculator
Hybrid, onsite and cloud systems
We offer cloud only, local only or our preferred hybrid model – each with features that will optimize your business goals
- Traditional cloud software offsite backups (slower recovery)
- Onsite only (no redundancy)
- Hybrid cloud backup for speedy data recovery and limited downtime